Rychen and I ran the Pocatello Marathon together Sep. 1st. You can check out the race course, statistics, pace and split times, etc. here Our finishing time was 4 hours, 17 minutes. I thought it would be fun to get both of our individual recaps and you can see how they match up :-) We ran within 30 yards of each other the whole way but we didn't talk much to each other, and we had different experiences. Plus I think its funny that his recap focuses mostly on numbers and external data, while mine is focused more on emotion and experience. Haha! We are a perfect match. Anyhow it was such a great experience (am I really saying that? Because that is not what I was thinking at the time...) and Yes I will do it again!!
Click here for Rychen's story
Click here for Annalise's story
Here are the photos taken afterward. My cousin Marissa and aunt Jolene did the half marathon race too.
1 comment:
Cousin time is fun, but funner when you do stuff together !!
Post a Comment