Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Move-in ready!

As of today, the house is done except for a fence. We did the "final walk-through" and we can start moving things in. But Saturday is our official furniture-move day. Here's some photos from earlier this week.

We have grass (and shrubbery which isn't shown here):



The finished kitchen:
(when we get money we'll have to purchase a refrigerator. In the meantime, we can live on bananas)



Bathrooms:
(Rychen P. thinks he gets his own bathroom, since Dad has claimed the master toilet as his own, that Bub is not allowed to use! So the hallway bathroom is mine and Bub's. I am special, I get to pee wherever I want.)

The only thing I would change is put the tub in the master bath (rather than shower). Oh well. Birthing only comes once every 3 years 'eh...

Living Room:

Hallway (cabinet at end of hallway now has shelves and doors):

4 comments:

saskia said...

how exciting for you, and what a great starter home. I wish I had your kitchen floor! I'm sure you wish you had my master bathtub though :)

Christa Jeanne said...

Exciting!!! It's lovely - I can't wait to see pictures when it's Rychen-and-Annalise-ified! :)

Anonymous said...

oh we have a refridgerator surplus "situation" here. i wish i could give you one!!!!!! i think shipping would be outrageous though! :)

Pamala said...

You're house looks so nice. I hope everything goes well with the move.