Monday, December 01, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Hanging out...

(Rychen likes to kiss everybody on the forehead...is that a normal Dad thing?)

Playing Uno, multi-tasking (at home I nurse her while I play!)






Waiting for food to cook, we looked over Black Friday ads. Rychen P. was saying he wants a little violin and a little guitar for Christmas... Before we knew it, Grandma was pulling out her "little violin," and had taught Rychen P. to play! He learned proper form and how to play the open finger notes (the 4 strings). I was really impressed, but I don't know anything about the violin so maybe this is really easy. We have a video if anybody wants to see...



Getting food ready... (I made blue corn bread, maple sweet potatoes, and a bean salad) BTW, Elisabeth is sleeping in the sling, covered by a blanket to make it dark - she is a light sleeper!
Grandpa with the bird...

After dinner... Rychen P. refusing to smile for the camera (for the first time ever). Doesn't he look huge in this picture? This kid is not yet 3 1/2.


1 comment:

saskia said...

You are so young! makes me think of when I was that young! I think that everytime I see your pictures. You look great!