Everytime I get my haircut, I give them this picture and get this cut. It always looks something like this.
But this time, when I gave this picture and repeatedly asked for it to be thinned more, I still ended up with this big bush. My hair wouldn't even stay straight as she was cutting it. It was a whole new experience for me, I really thought she had magic scissors or something, or she was just doing it ALL WRONG because every other time it always goes right. But this time it went completely wrong! She kept telling me how great my hair is, so I conceded with "I guess I better learn to appreciate this and find some new ways to wear my hair."
3 comments:
I like your hair like this. It is very cute. I don't think it looks like a bush, but just like a cute curly hairdo.
What a fun 'do! As one who fought curls for years... embrace it. It's much easier and happier that way. :) Love this!
Looks cute to me!!
Post a Comment