Also Rychen P. ran the half-mile kids run and ran fast the whole way, good job bub!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Minto Brown 10K, 23 weeks pregnant
Enjoyed another 10K today, my first time doing an organized race at Minto Brown. Much preferred!! Time passes much quicker in those beautiful trails. My exercise habits are all over the place lately; last week I did 4.5 miles on the treadmill in one hour so I was predicting 1 hr 20-25 mins, but I did it in 1:12! I think I was pretty lucky just how it ended up, no braxton hicks or anything to make me uncomfortable. I didn't even feel pregnant! (other than the fact that I am just overall slow due to breathing easier) Got lots of funny comments from people and made some friends with other slow runners (I did not finish last! Woohoo!)
Also Rychen P. ran the half-mile kids run and ran fast the whole way, good job bub!

Also Rychen P. ran the half-mile kids run and ran fast the whole way, good job bub!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment