I read this
blog post which really spoke to me... I like this first paragraph, it's a great analogy. I have always been a physical wound picker so I can totally relate. I really think I pick at spiritual wounds too, not allowing them to heal. Today I had a self-pity day, which I have from time to time, and I am always upset over the same exact stuff... almost as if I am re-opening the same wound repeatedly, just so I have something to complain about, but never allowing Christ to come into my heart and heal it for good. I need to ponder on this some more and be brave enough to step past it and stop picking.
1 comment:
I love this - thanks for sharing! It takes a lot of discipline and patience to not pick at the scabs, physical or spiritual. What a wonderful analogy.
Post a Comment