Thursday, September 15, 2011

Miracle for Landau Eugene Murphy Jr

WOW! Oh my goodness! Something absolutely AMAZING happened last night, I just could not believe it -- I was in tears.

This guy WON $1 Million dollars as the winner of America's Got Talent.

Read about it here

I fell in love with Landau from his very first audition. If this just doesn't capture your heart...


I mean, watch him cry for Goodness Sake!! He is the sweetest man I think I've ever seen on TV or in real life (Bishop Winterton and Bishop Wertz right there too!)

What is amazing about Landau is that he beat out lots of amazing talent. As the weeks went on in this competition, all the other acts got fancier, more back-up dancers, louder, brighter lights, and the judges encouraged them all to add an element of danger!! There was as lot of adrenaline on this show but Landau is the exact opposite. He is absolutely pure, innocent, and just sweet talent. America fell in love with him for WHO HE IS, not just making us feel stimulated and wild inside.

I doubted him... I thought Anna Graceman would beat him for the final 4 (She is amazing too by the way!! She was actually my favorite).. and then for sure I thought one of those techno group dance acts would for sure beat him in the finals. I am also a big Poplyfe fan (the next No Doubt! awesome young hip band) but too bad for them, their finale performance totally bombed. So when Landau was announced as the winner I just sat on my couch and cried!!! This is a miracle, a totally feel-good story that you hardly ever hear about anymore...

If I was going to Vegas this year I would go see him in concert! I am just in love with this guy.

No comments: