Elisabeth will have her birthday next week. Wow, can you believe it! She took her first step about a month ago and is now walking everywhere, all the time (though still zombie-style, So cute!)
Last week she said "Kitty" when she saw the cat, and I thought it must have been a coincidence, how could her first word be two syllables, with all the consonants correctly spoken? But then today, she said "Dog" when she saw a dog! Yes, with a hard "g" sound and everything. I guess I can assume then, that "mamamama" means Mom?
By the way, Rychen P's first word was choo-choo-train, pronounced "Ju-Ju-Jaish."
We don't have any plans for her birthday (sorry, not the first child, no big deal, haha!) but tomorrow I'll take Rychen P. out to pick a present for her (Thank you Kohl's, for the $10 gift card.)
No comments:
Post a Comment