I've got an abundance of Stampin' Up merchandise, and I'd like to sell it at a discount. Here's a list of discounted and regular prices, and these are all FREE SHIPPING as well! I will deliver them to your door :)
Cardstock - $4.50 each - 24 sheets (regular 5.50 plus shipping)
Creamy Caramel
Creamy Caramel
Pretty in Pink
Certainly Celery
Cameo Coral
Textured 12x12 Cardstock - $8.00 each - 24 sheets (regular 11.99 plus shipping)
Soft Subtles assorted (several packets)
Bold Brights assorted
Rich Regals assorted
Designer Series 12x12 paper $8.00 each - 12 sheets (regular 9.99 plus shipping)
Good Morning Sunshine
Manhattan
Tea Party
Misc...
Rose Red classic stamp pad $4.00 (regular 5.95 plus shipping)
Fast Flowers stampin' around wheel $4.00 (regular 6.50 plus shipping)
Snail adhesive refills (several) $4.00 (regular 4.50 plus shipping)
Stamps (most of these are retired)
Botanical Blooms stamp set $10
Sock Monkey stamp set $20
A Little Somehin' stamp set $10
Darling Dots stamp set $8
Sweet Little Sentiments stamp set $8
Dear Friend stamp set $8
--
http://annalisestampinup.etsy.com
http://annalisestampinup.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment