For several days (especially the past few) I have been nauseas and starving (not a good combination) - neither of which is usual for me - and super emotional to boot!
I am not even fertile yet (BFing) but I took a test anyway. Negative.
For some strange, unexplicable reason, I felt disappointed. Not 24 hours ago, I was crying to Rychen, "WHAT IF I AM????? Oh my gosh, What would we do? We can't handle our kids as it is!" See? Mood swings. Irrational.
I remember feeling this way with Rychen P. also (for a month or so, before my cycle came back)... I swore I was pregnant even though all the tests were negative! I was driving myself CRAZY!
Please tell me I'm not the only one..
1 comment:
you can get pregnant while you are BFing so it's not totally irrational except that your test said negative :)
Post a Comment