Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart!
It is true, love grows with time. I love Rychen today more than I ever have. It seems funny to say you get married because you love somebody--you hardly know them, you have little experience with them, nothing has bonded you together yet. Perhaps what we felt was a foreshadowing, or a potential yet to be realized.
I married this man not because I had burning hot chemistry with him, but because he was my best friend and I wanted to continue spending every day with him. Our favorite thing to do together during our courtship was to go for a walk and talk, and that is still our special activity that nurtures our close feelings.
As we've had difficult experiences together, we've become even closer. As we have gone through times of frustration with each other, our friendship is renewed and strengthened. And as we set and achieve goals together, we are truly united as one.
Rychen is my best friend. I would rather spend an hour with him than anybody else. Watching him nurture our children is the #1 thing that makes me fall in love with him more, every time. I have always said "He is my rock," meaning basically he is the stable one in our relationship! :) He is so selfless and hardworking. And over the years he has grown more and more understanding of me and sensitive to my needs.
To his parents: Rest assured, you raised him well. You raised a wonderful person, and I appreciate him very much. My life would be nothing without him!
2 comments:
oh happy anniversary. it is wonderful if you can say so about a person in your life. may there be many many more years together!
Congrats! I know just how you feel because I have one of those kind of guys too :)
Post a Comment