Monday, May 03, 2010

Spacial skill and lack thereof

When I transfered Rychen's leftovers into this tupperware, I selected it carefully. We have this same tupperware in half-size but I thought that was surely too small. I honestly expected his food to fill at least half of this container.
 
In reality, It is about 1/4 full.
 
I do this quite often and yes it is embarassing. Sometimes I feel stupid putting a mostly-empty container into the fridge, so I will change it out into another clean one and clean out the first. Every now and then I need a third chance.
This horrible trait of mine also curses me in the reverse. I take leftovers out of the fridge thinking "that's not enough to feed us all," so I make a little bit more. Then it turns out we have enough food to feed ten people! (If you've ever received a random meal from me, this is probably why.)

No comments: