Check this out. The kid, Mable, can climb trees! (and she trots around just like a toddler, and when she falls and gets hurt she runs to her mama to nurse!)
So today we had a date with Shaedra to pick peaches - Yum!! Fresh, ripe peaches are soooo different from store-bought. Rychen P. was so excited that he caried his basket around all morning until it was time to go, and wouldn't stop saying, "I want go pick peaches!" But once we got there, apparently it was a mistake to tell him that we'd visit the goats afterward because he wasn't excited about peaches anymore, and he wouldn't let me pick either! He just kept saying, "I want go see mama goat and bubba goat!" so over and over, finally we left (with 32 lbs. of peaches--that will last a few days) to go to Shaedra's house. I looooove it there! We definitely must buy a house with land. And get pets that are useful, not just licking machines. (Yes, Fenway, that's you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment