So I put him on the bathroom counter, telling him he gets to play in the sink, which he loves. He fought the whole time we tried to cut his hair. Yes, we. It takes two mature humans to do any sort of task with one small one (and the small one often wins). He wouldn't let me buzz it--insisted that Dad do it. Well Dad didn't know what he was doing. -Grrr- 15 minutes later, we have a somewhat-evenly-buzzed head, exposing acres and acres of dried up scalp, and hair ALL OVER the bathroom. (Do I sound like a drama queen? I am, sorry. At least I confess.)
Here's the "Before" Shot:
And during...
(and trust me, you don't want to see the "After.")
After buzzing his hair, I was able to easily comb against the dead skin and remove much of it without getting a bunch of flakes stuck in long hairs. At least now he looks OK although there is still a lot of patch-work to be scraped up. Yuck!!
1 comment:
Milo and Lilly still have scalp problems also. One Dr. says it's still related to allergies. So Lilly's off gluten again. Yay!
Post a Comment