Except lately he wants to drive every time we go anywhere. That gets old fast... The other day he and I went to eat out (to wait out traffic coming back from Portland) and afterward, he wanted to drive. Okay, no big deal, we have all the time in the world... So I told him he could drive "for five minutes while I take a picture of the temple." (We were a couple miles away, but you can see the spires through the trees--so beautiful!) Anyway after a few minutes, I came back and said time to go. He said, "No mommy, Go take more pictures of the temple." Ha! That is a huge sentence for him. I was so impressed that I let him drive longer!
p.s. If you don't recognize my title reference, it's from the book "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!" Which is so hilarious to hear Rychen P. read. (He has memorized several books and says the lines in such a funny voice!)
No comments:
Post a Comment