There's a great film I saw online called
Come What May (link the link to watch for free). Great production, even though it's budget and independent - and excellent, charming actors. (They seem familiar!!? Maybe I know them from the pre-existence, ha ha - I love them!!) I really like this kind of Christian family culture. And I love the whole courting concept. Reminds me of 2 books by Joshua Harris called
I Kissed Dating Goodbye and
Boy Meets Girl. And of course, the whole theme of the movie - Do what's right, no matter the consequence. What a great inspiring movie! We need more of these!! :)
2 comments:
Good movie- thanks for sharing.
I saw this movie a few weeks ago and liked it so much that I made Brindie sit down and watch it with me as I watched it a second time. I loved it! Makes me wonder why they don't have good movies like these in theaters....
Post a Comment