The day we arrived, the backyard was covered in snow. And then the VERY NEXT DAY...
This last picture is awful photography but just so representative of Ethan & Rychen's time together. ("Ethan took my toy! Waah!")
Here are the 3 boys in the backseat together.
And now for some heart-warming Grandpa pictures...
(Emily was trying to get a shot for a particular gift)
I don't remember if this was games, crafts, lunch, or everything all at once. Yeah, that pretty much sums up the dinning room of my childhood, that continues to this day.
I don't remember if this was games, crafts, lunch, or everything all at once. Yeah, that pretty much sums up the dinning room of my childhood, that continues to this day.
On Christmas Eve, the men played Risk while the women & kids went to visit and carol to a widow in the ward.
(Andrew, Jon, Erick, & Rychen)
And here are my sexy sisters...
To be concluded...
2 comments:
I'm glad Las Vegas treated you well- last time I was there, the smog and smoke gave me pink eye and I had to throw out all my makeup.
Have a happy New Year!
Looks like you had a fun trip! My in-laws usually have the same living room picture too. They are all getting married and moving off though so our group is shrinking.
Post a Comment