Today I made baby cereal for the first time in three years. Nope, not for Elisabeth. For Rychen P! For some reason, oatmeal messes up his, ahem, bowels.... but it's one of his favorite foods. So I told him I would make him some that he could eat... so with rice flour and some other gluten-free flours, I made a thick baby cereal, added cinnamon and bananas, and presented it as oatmeal. Success!
2 comments:
Did you mix it up raw or cook it a little? I was just curious. If I made baby food out of the rice flour that I have, it would be really grainy... maybe there's a finer rice flour out there that'd be better. OH good news! Milo is MUCH more tolerant now and can eat many more things without reaction. I think his immune system was able to strengthen up during the time we gave his body a break from all those other foods.
I'm getting the boys the kids version of that probiotic when I put our order in :o) I'm hoping it will help their immune system, it had really good ratings on vitacost.
Post a Comment