Monday, January 05, 2009

Las Vegas pt.3 - Christmas!


So Christmas Eve dinner, the men filled the kitchen! That's how I like it! Rychen, Andrew, and Dad prepared dinner


...while Jon got the kids shouting in rounds of "WE WANT FOOD AHORA!"
(Don't you love having clowns for uncles?) I knew Jon was useful for something...

And this picture is just for documentation purposes. My parents are such good in-laws :)

So, Christmas morning Peter calls from his mission and we pass the phone around for a couple hours, as we ate breakfast and opened gifts. Rychen P. was ECSTATIC that Santa gave him "exactly what I wanted!!" which was a wheeled excavator. I am ever so lucky Target had that, whatever it is. (And very lucky that it cost $4.99)
My Grandmother from Salt Lake City sent down a wonderful surprise--baby books for everybody, with old letters we wrote as kids, and lots of old pictures of us growing up, and even family pictures of my parents I have never seen! I was so excited!! That is my favorite gift.
I was just able to get a few photos...



Aunt Emily gave Elisabeth a cloth doll/rattle, who we affectionately call "Jingle Dolly." Elisabeth already "carries her" around. We love this thing!


I didn't take pictures that day really...If anybody else has Christmas pictures of my kids, could you e-mail them to me? Thanks :)

No comments: