Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You know you're mormon if...

We had a new friend over for a playdate today. We didn't know enough about them to know they were members of the church. It turned out they were, when the mom asked, "Oh, are you LDS?" I figured she had spotted one of our many religious wall hangings. Nope. How did she guess? "Well, your wedding dress has sleeves." !! I didn't realize it was that uncommon. But now that I think about it, yep... wedding dresses usually don't have sleeves! Funny.

2 comments:

Kosel Family said...

Hehe.... ok that works for traditional Catholics too ;o) I got lucky and found the only dress that had short sleeves for our December wedding!

Anonymous said...

Yeah my best friend Kelley was wedding dress shopping in November (winter!) and there were NO dresses with sleeves at all! In wintertime!! I was surprised at that, but I guess it's true.