I am a woman, hear me roar! I felt very empowered today. Let me explain. Rychen always sets up for me at the farmers market, and has always taken down...until today. I was alone for the last stretch (with Elisabeth) and said I would take down and meet back home. But by the time the market closed, I was exhausted and dehydrated, of course, and took a look at all my tables, chairs, pack-n-play, and Kelli's stuff, and said "Uh, Where's my MAN? How can I possibly take all this down and get it in the car, while holding Elisabeth?" But you know what? I DID IT. I did man's work, yes I did. I got the job done! And I felt VERY "Boo-Yah!" about it. It was very similar to birthing a baby... From the "Holy cow, how am I going to do this?" to the, "Whoa, yeah! I Did it!"
Oh, and another accomplishment this evening. I ran more than 2 miles without stopping. For the first time IN MY LIFE!!! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment