Friday, July 24, 2009

Dr. McDougall

I think this video is really great. He puts things so well. Dr. McDougall has spent decades in private practice, treating illness with diet, and authored several books and has a vegetarian diet plan named after him.

Rychen eats this way most of the time. Since minimizing animal products and refined foods, numerous ailments have disappeared including sciatica, headahes, and full-body acne, and Rychen is never sick now. I like how Dr. Fuhrman puts it in his book Eat to Live--his patients use animal foods as condiments and special occasions, not the main course.

http://www.vegsource.com/ for more information than you could ever ask for...

3 comments:

Kosel Family said...

My dad and step-mom just went to one of his cooking classes in CA. They gave me all their nuts and oil ;)

Kosel Family said...

I like his comment about health care... he should talk to Obama.

Becca Curzon said...

Good stuff Annalise!