Sunday, July 05, 2009

One year, ready set go!

I figure I have one year to have some fun before getting pregnant again. Elisabeth is now staying with a sitter well so I can go out. But also, I have good energy again and back to my body size, and that coupled with the alone time means I can go work on some physical things. I want to learn to dance. But I don't have money to take classes right now. What I can do is get my gymnastics skills back. I bet I could be doing walkovers one month from now. Also, I might job regularly with Rychen and establish a bit of a competitive athleticism between the two of us. When Rychen and his family were all running for this Monmouth Parade run, I got curious about where I stood in comparison and how quickly I could run a mile. So I went out and timed my mile, and got 9:30. Last time I ran was 2 years ago, and my endurance quickly increased with each time I ran. So I am excited to see my progress if I can get out often enough to keep my fitness level up. Lots of fun ideas here, so we'll see. But either way, when I get pregnant again I won't be able to run or do gymnastics, so it's kind of a race to hurry up and get in shape while I can!

No comments: