Well I am actually getting a lot done. I actually got a tan since I was at the pool two days last week, and I've gotten in a few workouts too where I can. I've had great energy, the only thing now is sleep. Last night I actually stayed up to watch a movie and I got 7.5 hours of sleep instead of my usual 9-10. And oh, I am feeling it. Sleepy sleepy.
We've had a lot of fun lately doing things with some girls in our ward. They play well with Rychen and it's fun to have some company and conversation. I really like the idea of staggering ages, instead of say a 4-year-old playgroup. When you have older kids playing with younger kids, everybody feels special and the younger kids get a role model, as well as a break for/from the parents.
Anyhow, hopefully I'll make it to be selling at the Wednesday market tomorrow. Come visit me and check out my products! I am selling all kinds of greetin cards, scrapbook pages/photo pages for framing, and little memory books. Soon I will have kits to make your own of all of the above as well, and gift boxes.
Also for a little heads up, I will be selling holiday cards this year, in multiples of 25, with a great bulk buy price. Contact me for more details and get your order in early :)
No comments:
Post a Comment