(and Rychen Sr's b-day)

Here are the Huxford Family Runners. (Yes that's a movie reference, if you caught it)

I am so proud of these Jones runners. It's the first time they all trained and ran together. (Whitney would have ran, so I am saying that) Rychen took it upon himself to train for this run, and I am very proud of him for committing to his goal and getting in shape!
After that, Huxfords all reconveined at the house to swim and BBQ (Annual tradition).

Rychen P. was nervous at first to be in the water without being held (this is his first time in a floatie) but with some prodding he quickly got used to it and thereafter LOVED it. Now he swims in his floatie all over the pool without caring. Yay bub!
Here are the Huxford Family Runners. (Yes that's a movie reference, if you caught it)
I am so proud of these Jones runners. It's the first time they all trained and ran together. (Whitney would have ran, so I am saying that) Rychen took it upon himself to train for this run, and I am very proud of him for committing to his goal and getting in shape!
After that, Huxfords all reconveined at the house to swim and BBQ (Annual tradition).
Rychen P. was nervous at first to be in the water without being held (this is his first time in a floatie) but with some prodding he quickly got used to it and thereafter LOVED it. Now he swims in his floatie all over the pool without caring. Yay bub!
And Elisabeth enjoying floating too, although she couldn't reach the water to splash so I don't think she really cared that much.
This picture (the best shot of multiple tries) is Grandma and Grandpa Huxford with their 5 great-grandchildren, one of which is brand spankin' new!
Fun times. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment