On Sunday, Rychen Parker informed us that the next day would be Lion's birthday, so we would need to guy buy him some clothes. Naturally, I couldn't argue with that logic.
Monday was Lion's birthday (which coincidentally coincided with Uncle Evan's birthday) so we went to Wal-mart (regrettably; a horrible place to shop, if you ask me. I think we go there twice a year.) and found Lion some clothes. Wow, we were really lucky - (a) We found a store that sold doll clothes, and (b) The ONE and only option for doll clothes was Lion's exact size.
The package came with two matching outfits, one pink and one blue. So Elisabeth's baby got some clothing too! Presents for everybody.
And of course we had to make a birthday cake. But Lion didn't get any because he would "get his hands dirty."
Happy Birthday Lion! I appreciate you a lot. You are there when I can't be.
No comments:
Post a Comment