Today we took a drive to Corvallis to see the lambs at the OSU lambing barns. Rychen thought it was OK but Elisabeth was absolutely enthralled! She would have just stood against the gates, staring at those sheep forever.
It's fun to visit Corvallis here and there--we've probably only been back 3 times since we moved away. I LOVE CORVALLIS, my heart is still there. I wish we could move back! There is just a different feel there, it's so gorgeous, it's just the right size, there is great shopping (to me, at least) and great parks, great trails, great people, amazing library, lots of families wearing their babies, breastfeeding, biking with trailers, the advantages over Salem just go on and on.
I miss our wards in Corvallis! We got to visit with two old friends, the Betts family (pictured here at the lambing barns) and the Becerras. It's so crazy that I met Kara when she was pregnant with her daughter (Rychen had just been born) who is now 4 1/2!! Seems like yesterday. Ahh...
1 comment:
It was great seeing you. Your kiddos are adorable!!
Post a Comment